The Goyko trek offers an alternative trek route to the normal Everest Base Camp trek.Trekkers who choose this route say the views of Mount Everest are better than the more traditional viewing spot of Kala Pattar.The mountains are definitely spectacular,from the ridge above Gokyo four 8000-meter peaks can be seen in all their glory (Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu).The view of the tremendous Ngozumpa Glacier is very special and the largest in Nepal. with the ice ridge between Cho Oyu and Gyachung Kang (7922m) providing one of the most dramatic panoramas to be found anywhere in the world.This is also an ideal trek for you if you want to get connected with locals, nature, and wildlife.
The Cost Include(s)
- Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Government approved Trek team English speaking guide plus porters (all our staff are insured)
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Three meals a day (B.L.D.) on trek plus tea/coffee.
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- Return flights from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance with buying trek gear or we can loan you for the trek.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Bottled drinks of any kind plus extra tea and coffee when trekking.
- Tips and gratuities for staff.
- Personal insurance which if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation.
- Please Note: Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport.