The Manaslu Region is spectacularly beautiful, it is situated in West-Central Nepal and lies along the border of Nepal and Tibet. Trekking in this region is controlled due to the sensitivity of its position on the Tibetan (Chinese) border. Only organized trekking groups with a trekking agency are allowed to visit and all the supplies for the trip must be carried in and all rubbish must be carried out. The region has a highly diverse range of ecosystems and ethnic cultures as you are physically closer to Tibet than any other trek in Nepal.
Your task is to circle the great Manaslu-Himalchuli-Baudha Massif. The region was only opened to trekkers in 1991, It is far less trekked than any of the popular regions,Mannslu is a demanding area and you need to be in good physical condition.People living here are hardened and weathered, known as Nuprii,they are direct descendants of Tibetan immigrants who moved to the area many centuries ago. They have a complex yet simple culture forged over many lifetimes in the Upper Budi Gandaki,Their speech, dress and customs are Tibetan with a lot of trade still occuring across the border between Nupri and Tibetans. What more to say? mountain views are sensationall with the Larke pass (5,213m) providing one of the most challenging and dramatic Himalayan passes to cross anywhere in Nepal.Many hard core trekkers rate the Manaslu Cicuit as one of the best in Nepal and whilst the going is tough at times, the rewards make up for all the personal effort.
You will meet our representatives upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. You will be transferred to your hotel and you can prepare for the trek in your free time. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
The Cost Include(s)
- 3 * Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Government approved Trek team English speaking guide plus porters (all our staff are insured)
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Three meals a day plus tea/coffee (B.L.D.) on trek in lodges
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- Return flights from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance with buying trek gear or we can loan you for the trek.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Bottled drinks of any kind plus extra tea and coffee when trekking.
- Tips and gratuities for staff.
- Personal insurance which if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation.
- Please Note: Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport.