It is situated high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurnas II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. The climb is combined with the classic trek Jomsom or the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi
The Cost Include(s)
- Hotel accommodation in a double/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Guided tour of the city with Private tours to the cultural, historical and heritage sites
- Assistance for the trekking / climbing gears and the shopping help for the trekking equipment if required.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guesttents,etc.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Per person 20kg baggage allowance during trekking or climbing carrying by porter/Yaks.
- Required Experienced, Trained and GovernmentLicensed Climbing Guide(s) during climbing Period as per the size of group.
- Required fixed and dynamic ropeduring climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator (if request by client and they have to payee Oxygen Cylinder cost ifused by client).
- All domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trek permit and government tax and all necessary documentation.
- Climbing permits for climbing Peak.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Meals on the cities except Farewell and Welcome Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival,
- Personal trekking equipment
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone,
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (expected, not mandatory)
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.