Langtang Gosainkunda Trek takes you to one of the holiest lake in the world which is especially religiously very important for Hindu people. Thousands of Hindu Pilgrims from Nepal, India and other country visit Gosainkunda to pay their homage to the holy Lake every year. More than for its religious value, people visit this place for its natural beauty and topographical studies. Maximum height in this trek is 4,610m from where one can enjoy the magnificent views of the great Himalayas. The trekking route is connected from Kathmandu to Dhunche and from Dhunche the trekking starts along the ridge, through Rhododendron and Juniper forests up to Gosainkunda Lake and back to Kathmandu.
The Cost Include(s)
- Culture Show & Welcome dinner/ farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Old Kathmandu City guided tour by Expert English Speaking guide
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a Hotel with Breakfast basis,
- Local seasonal fresh fruits.
- Twin sharing, comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trekking Map of Langtang Vally each trekking member,
- Both way private Tourist Jeep to/from Kathmandu,
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip,
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation,
- Group medical supplies,
- Seasonal sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag( bag pack) and walking stick,
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Extra Meals in Kathmandu other than specified.,
- Entry fee while sightseeing in Kathmandu,
- Personal Trekking Equipment,
- Nepal Visa fee,4 passport photographs for the visa and permit),
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu,
- Travel and rescue insurance,
- Personal expenses (shopping, phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, email, internet, hot water, shower, excess baggage charges),
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic),
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc,