Experience stunning views of the northern mountains of the Himalayas and hike through forests of pine and oak on a 3-day trek of the Kathmandu Valley. See the oldest temple of the valley, visit a village of the Tamang ethnic people, and more.
Day 1 Drive To Sundarijal (1460 M) 1 Hour Drive And Hike To Chisapani (2215m) 5-6 Hours Walk. O/N At Chisapani.
Day 2 Trek To Nagarkot (1932m) 5-6 Hours Walk. View Sunset And Enjoy The Beauty Of The Place. O/N At Nagarkot.
The Cost Include(s)
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
- 3 * Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Government approved Trek team English speaking guide plus porters (all our staff are insured)
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Three meals a day plus tea/coffee (B.L.D.) on trek in lodges
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance with buying trek gear or we can loan you for the trek.
- Entrance Fee to Bhaktapur.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels.
- Bottled drinks of any kind plus extra tea and coffee when trekking.
- Tips and gratuities for staff.
- Personal insurance which if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation.
- Please Note: Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport.