Experience stunning views of the northern mountains of the Himalayas and hike through forests of pine and oak on a 3-day trek of the Kathmandu Valley. See the oldest temple of the valley, visit a village of the Tamang ethnic people, and more.
The Cost Include(s)
- 3 * Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Government approved Trek team English speaking guide plus porters (all our staff are insured)
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Three meals a day plus tea/coffee (B.L.D.) on trek in lodges
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance with buying trek gear or we can loan you for the trek.
- Entrance Fee to Bhaktapur.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Bottled drinks of any kind plus extra tea and coffee when trekking.
- Tips and gratuities for staff.
- Personal insurance which if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation.
- Please Note: Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport.