Panch Pokhari is named after 5 holy ponds and Hindus religiously respect the place. This is just northeast of Kathmandu toward snow wall. The beautiful Himalayan view and pristine nature with distinct culture is the most attraction of the trek.
This trek to Panch Pokhari at the base of Jungal Himal offers pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure. This area offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity as you trek to a group of high altitude holy lakes, sacred to both Buddhist and Hindu people.After we eat breakfast at the restaurant near by our office, we take a bus ride out of the Valley and up through the hills. After 5 hours bus ride we arrive at the trek starting point called Chautara. We are going to spend the first night of our outdoor adventure right nearby small town in a ground. Our Guide gives a short lesson of trekking on the first night. He also explains about the altitude sickness and all the beautiful spots from where you can see an excellent view of mountains. During the rest of our 12 days trip, we observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Panch Pokhari (5 lakes) offers an excellent view of Jugal Himal range, Rolwaling range, Gosainkunda etc. On the last day of the trip we take a bus ride back to Kathmandu from Melamchi where we spend the final night of our trip.
The Cost Include(s)
- Hotel accommodation in a double/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Guided tour of the city with Private tours to the cultural, historical and heritage sites,
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment if required.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- All domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip,
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained guide.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trek permit and government tax.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Social T-Shirt or souvenir gift.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Nepal entry visa fee which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival,
- Personal trekking equipments
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc