Badimalika Temple, located in the Bajura district of Seti Zone, is one of the major temples in Nepal. The temple is dedicated to Bhagwati. Malika Chaturdashi is the major annual festival that is held in this temple.The temple is served by two priests, one representing Kalikot district while the other priest comes from from Bajura district. Every year there is a fair at this temple during the month of Bhadra.( August) Pilgrims come from all over Nepal thinking that their wishes will be fulfilled if they pray at the temple. There are two official fairs during this time Ganga Dashara and Janai Purnima.
The Cost Include(s)
- Kathmandu/Dhangadi hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Dhangadi-Kathmandu) with airport departure tax
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees
- National Park entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B,L,D) while on the trek in tent camp (Organize)
- All camping equipment, tent, mattress, sleeping Bag
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and porter.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff (guide and porter).
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Kathmandu/Dhangadi Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D).
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation (In-case of emergency)
- All personal expenses items- all alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages,