The villages, gompa’s and people you meet during this trek will leave an unforgettable impression on you. The trekking brings you to Shey Gompa, which is often referred to as the spiritual heart of Upper Dolpo. It’s a magical place situated at the base of Crystal Mountain. Similar to Mount Kailash in Tibet, hundreds of pilgrims visit Crystal Mountain each year to circumnavigate the mountain in act of prayer.
You have to cross three high passes, Nagdalo La (5350m), Shey La (5000m) and Jeng La (5110m). These crossings involve long climbs and long descends. With multiple days above 4000m so this trek is not for the faint of heart. But the unforgettable landscapes, the views from the passes and the contact with a very special untouched culture make it all worth it.
The Cost Include(s)
- Four star hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis,
- All fooding and trekking expenses for trekking crews,
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days,
- Tims and national park fees special permit for dolpo,
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and for entire trek,
- All necessary equipments during the trek,
- Insurance for all trekking staff
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Nepal Entry visa fees,
- Your Insurance ,Personal equipments and clothing,
- Cold drinks and any beverages,
- Personal expenses and tips to the crew