Naya Kanga Peak ( 5844m) lies in the Langtang region close to the border with Tibet.It provides trekkers with a good introduction into peak clibming. The normal route to climb Naya Khanga Peak is a trek through the Helambu Region to ascend via the snowy north–east ridge. From the summit you are rewarded with the spectacular view of the mountains in both Nepal and Tibet.Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m). Easy access to the region and availability of several snow peaks scattered around for acclimatization make the Langtang Region an ideal destination for mountaineers.
The Cost Include(s)
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmadnu as per itinerary,
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and climb
- Naya Kanga climbing permit fee
- Best available lodge during the trek,
- Professional mountain guide for trek and climbing,
- Duffle bag for the trekking if needed.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek if needed.
- First aid medical kit
- Boiled water will be provided during the climb
- General climbing equipment such as rope, ice screw, snow bar etc.
- Government taxes & office service charge
The Cost Exclude(s)
- International airfare
- drinks (hot and cold) other than tea and coffee we provide during the trek/climb
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for trekking staff, climbing guide and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)