A trek to the Holy Temple of Muktinath provides a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region. The 6-day trek is essentially the last third of the Annapurna circuit but in reverse. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through Poon Hill passing the Dhaulagiri icefall giving you a prime view of all the mountains. After reaching Jomsom the trek heads up to Muktinath, an important pilgrimage site for Buddhists and Hindu's, which lies on the Tibetan plateau. We finish our journey with a flight from Jomsom through the mountains to the beautiful lake town of Pokhara and then to Kathmandu. This trek is not difficult,it allows you a chance to visit more a more rugged region along with its hardened and weathered local people.
The Cost Include(s)
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Guided tour of the city
- Assistance for the trekking gear and shopping for trekking equipment if needed.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- Accomodation & meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) whilst trekking
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- All domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip if needed,
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained,
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- One way flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trek permit and government tax.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Personal insurance
- Beverages other than tea or coffee we provide.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport on arrival) airport tax during the departure,
- Personal equipment and personal expenses,