Pokhara, also famous as the “Cherrapunji of Nepal” is well-known for its view of Machapupchare peak and enchanting Phewa lake. There are also several places of interest including short hike around Annapurna foothill. Situated some 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu at an alleviation of 3000ft,Pokhara is a natural gift to our country. It has a rare combination of the long arrays of snowed peaks, crystal clean lakes, panoramic Annapurna Himal and the warm climate, which remains favorable all the year round. Monsoon rains are strongest from June to August and other months are relatively dry.
In this package, we take you to the enchanting Pokhara valley and the journey continues by trekking to Dhampus. The next morning is followed by going Sarangkot to view the sunrise. We then visit Pokhara and the journey ends on reaching back to Kathmandu.
When you arrive in Kathmandu, you’ll be received by our representative and taken to your hotel. If time permits, we take you for Kathmandu sightseeing. In the evening, delicious traditional Nepali welcome dinner awaits you. O/N at
After early breakfast, start our drive towards the Charaundi-the rafting point. The drive up to the Charaundi is 3 hours along the Kathmandu-Prithivi Highway to the raft-put-in point on the banks of the Trishuli River. On arrival at the river point, meet rafting crew for an on-the-spot-briefing and commence on a full-day White Water Rafting trip. After lunch and a brief rest, wind up rafting trip and continue drive to Pokhara. O/n at Hotel.
Start a trek after reaching Phedi by car (30 minutes) and trek up to Dhampus, walking mostly uphill through cultivated fields and local villages. This scenic Gurung Village is inhabited by a mix of people: Gurung, Brahman, Magar communities and it offers a spectaular view of the Himalayan ranges including the Anapurna and Machhapuchhare range. O/n at Guest House.
Wake up early in the morning for sunrise and good Mountain View. Today, the trail descends down to Dhampus River (Stream) and after crossing the river, trail ascends gradually through the paddy fields and small forest to reach Naudanda Village. After having a lunch in Naudanda working through the Chhetri and Brahmins Villages after working slowly 3 hour you will arrive Sarangkot. Sarangkot offers a Himalayan panorama consisting of the mighty peaks such as the Annapurnas, Himalchuli, Machhapuchhre, and Lamjung Lamjung himal. O/n at Guest House
Wake up early in the morning to observe the sunrise over the Whole Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges including fishtail as well as other Soaring Mountain. After having a breakfast trek down to Pokhara which will take you slowly 3 hours down hill through small forest and cultivated fields. O/n at Hotel
After breakfast you return to Kathmandu by road. After arrive in Kathmandu you’re free to shopping and pick up some last minute souvenirs, rest and visit the shop etc. O/N in Kathmandu
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in a double/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Guided tour of the city.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- One way private drive to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu in tourist bus.
- N.B. All tour prices quoted are land only
- Meals in the cities except welcome dinner
- Nepal entry visa fees which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival, Personal trekking equipment
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.