Sandakpur (3636 m; 11,941 ft) is the highest peak in the district of Ilam, Nepal and West Bengal, India. It is the highest point of the Singalila Ridge in Darjeeling district on the West Bengal-Nepal border. The peak is located at the edge of the Kanchenjunga National Park and has a small village on the summit with a few hostels. Four of the five highest peaks in the world, Everest, Kangchenjunga, Lhotse and Makalu can be seen from its summit. It also affords a pristine view of the entire Kangchenjunga Range.
- 3 * Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Government approved Trek team English speaking guide plus porters (all our staff are insured)
- Two Domestic flights Kathmandu to Biratnagar plus Bhadrapur to Kathmandu
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Three meals a day plus tea/coffee (B.L.D.) on trek in lodges
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance with buying trek gear or we can loan you for the trek.
- Bottled drinks of any kind plus extra tea and coffee when trekking.
- Tips and gratuities for staff.
- Personal insurance which if trekking or climbing must include helicopter evacuation.
- Please Note: Visas can be obtained on your arrival at Kathmandu Airport.