Panchase is a very popular village destination for Nepalese pilgrims who travel there to pay their respects to the souls of their ancestors whilst paying homage to the mountain gods.
The area is far less travelled by trekkers in the Annapurnas giving you time to fully enjoy and appreciate the ethnic diversity of the area.The route offers some splendid views of three 8000m+ peaks : Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu. Mainly Gurung people live in the area an ethnic group who traditionally supply Gurkha soldiers to the British army.The trek is relatively easy; its appeal is it takes you away from the larger settlements and busier trekking routes.
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Nepal Social Treks Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip if needed.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government,
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Nepal entry visa which can be obtained at Kathmandu airport upon arrival,
- Personal trekking equipment,
- Items of a personal nature expenses,
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (expected, not mandatory),
- Valid Travel Insurance,
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc