Namtso Lake in the Tibet Autonomous Region was selected as one of the five most beautiful lakes in China by Chinese National Geography magazine. Its touching beauty should not be missed by any visitors. Its purity and solemnness are symbols of Qinghai-Tibet Platean. In Tibetan, Namtso means ‘Heavenly Lake.’
Surrounded by vast grassland, the lake looks like a huge mirror with the clear blue sky over the dark blue lake, white snow, green grass, colorful wild flowers and herdsman’s ox-hair tents. The Namtso Lake is abundant in precious medicinal materials as well as various fish species such as highland thin-scale fish and no-scale fish. The lake is also a habitat of various wild animals such as black bear, wild ox, wild donkey, blue sheep and marmot, etc.Also regarded as holy lake by pious Buddhists, the lake attracts pilgrims from differnt parts of the world. All this makes Lake Namtso a must visit destination.
The Cost Include(s)
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group;
- Comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size;
- All lodging listed in the itinerary; If you travel individually, you will need to share one room with another tourist; while if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement.
- All meals, including a welcome authentic Tibetan dinner, listed in the above itinerary;
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- First aid kit;
The Cost Exclude(s)
- International flight to and out of Tibet;
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks