Hotel & Resort
Car & Jeep
The tiny little Paradise Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan will open up to you to be discovered on this 6 days tour though what is a magical,marvelous country. Drukyul, the land of Thunder Dragon, as Bhutan is locally known is roughly the size of Switzerland but sparsely inhabited by little over 600000 people. The kingdom is spread over 47000 square kilometer with varied climatic conditions ranging from subtropical to the frigid reaches of almost 25,000 feet snow capped ranges of the Tibetan border.
An unspoiled country known as the last Shangr ila with majestic mountains and a unique cultural heritage preserved for many centuries,.Bhutan has an architectural style like no other, it is a land filled with warm hearted and friendly people in the lost era of the present century. Definitely, this trip is compared to no other and will truly leave noone indifferent to Bhutan amazing architecture, monasteries and culture.
The Cost Include(s)
- All meals, tea and snacks full board basis during the tour.
- Standard hotel recognized by Government approved required category hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All airport pickups and drops in Kathmandu and Paro.
- Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle in Bhutan during the tour.
- Experienced English speaking guides or required other international language speaking guide and local staff during the tour.
- All city tourswith permits and entrance fees for museums and monuments.
- All government taxes.
- Bhutan Visa fee.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- N.B. All tour prices quoted are land only:
- Air ticket fare to/from Paro, Bhutan (Tickets are arranged upon request)
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry etc.).
- Trip cancellation and Medical/Evacuation Insurance.
- Tips for Staff (guide and driver).