MENU

Basu Panday

Basu Panday started his journey in tourism and hospitality as a support staff 17 years ago.

He has travelled all the Himalayan region as trekking staff and trekking guide, and have climbed 6000+ meters several trekking peaks in the Himalaya. He often leads trips in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India. He had travelled to many other countries such as Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Romania, Lithuania, Greece, Denmark Spain, Australia and the USA for promotion of Nepal’s tourism. 

After working as support staff, then tour and trek guide, he eventually fulfilled his desire to start his own company, Nepal Social Treks and Expedition, in 2006.

Basu is friendly and he is the one who answers most of your trip questions. So if you have any inquiry about our trip, don't be shy. Write to us.

What to Wear in Nepal?

What to wear in Nepal is a bit complicated and challenging. There are various aspects that will determine what to wear in Nepal. Those aspects could be cultural, weather, location, etc.  Summer in Nepal is hot and dry in almost every region of the country, which will last from June to August. In the higher …

everest base camp

Trekking in Nepal in June

Nepal has some of the world’s highest Himalayas. Tucked behind these amazing mountain ranges are the best regions to trek to during Monsoon.  Trekking in Nepal in June has a set of uncanny features for you to explore during your journey. The lower regions are fresh green while the higher reaches are snowy white. The …

Ghorepani Poonhill Trek

Trekking in Nepal with Kids

So you have finally freed yourself from your chaotic schedule and are looking forward to bonding with your kids?  Do you want to have fun with your children and take them on adventures at the same time? If yes, then you are in the right place.  Welcome to Nepal, home to countless trekking destinations with …

Royal Trek

1 Day Trek in Nepal

Hikes and treks are probably the best ways to explore new places, people, cultures, landscapes and even yourself. But some of you may have to catch a flight back to your country within a day or two.  And since you have very little time left in Nepal, you can’t opt for full-fledged trekking packages that …

Kalinchowk Trek

4 Days Treks in Nepal

Trekking in Nepal is a dream of every trekking enthusiast. Trekking in the Himalayas at high-altitudes is an adventurous feat even for avid trekkers. The Himalayas of Nepal attracts thousands of visitors every year from every corner of the world just for trekking.  Most of the people visiting Nepal choose to trek in the Himalayan …

Mardi Himal Trek

Trekking in Nepal in July

Trekking in Nepal means there are no seasonal constraints throughout the year. Nepal is truly famous for its amazing places and for adventurous activities like hiking, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering in the Himalayas.  Many trekkers have many questions that frequently strikes in their mind about the trekking during the monsoon months. But still Trekking in …

Phoksundo Lake Trek

When is The Best Time to Visit in Nepal

Nepal has a diverse geography in a relatively small area. Altitude variates from 60 meters above sea level to 8,848 meters. On to which 86 % of the total land is comprised of hilly and mountainous regions with the remaining 14% as plain land. So due to diversity on the topography of the land surface, …

Lower Mustang Trek

5 Days Treks in Nepal

Nepal is one of the most prominent destinations for trekking across the globe. The Himalayan range and the overall terrain of Nepal offer alluring landscapes that amaze you every moment you walk here. Apart from the landscape, vibrant cultures of locals and their warm hospitality is an experience you will cherish for life. You will …

nagarkot

10 Easy Treks in Nepal

Nepal is a treasure chest for adventure seekers. Nepal is rich in landscapes, snow-capped mountains, lush forests, vegetation, people and diverse culture. In addition to this, there are tons of activities you can choose from according to your preference that will make your journey worthwhile. Lately, trekking routes in Nepal has been garnering attention from …

Phoksundo Lake Trek

Trekking in Nepal in November

Trekking in Nepal in November is the perfect season to get the magnificent view majestic white mountain ranges, clear blue skies, lesser rain, snowfall, and cloud. The moderate climate makes the trekking unforgettable. November offers trekkers to explore the adorable scenario of nature, lush green vegetation, barren landscape, exquisite wildlife, culture, and traditions of the …