Langtang Helicopter Tour is a trip to the undisturbed region of Langtang tucked away peacefully in the majestic folds of the Langtang Himalayan Range. Home to a diverse cast of floras and faunas, the virgin trail diving through authentic ethnic hamlets displays a way of life that has been passed down from generation to generation, the tranquil unspoiled beauty of the region and the tranquility of Gosainkunda Lake. The mesmerizing grandeur of Annapurna I (8,091m), Shishapangma (8,013m), Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Dorje Lakpa (6,996m), Gaurishankar (7,134m), Ganesh Himal (7,422m), Langshisha Ri (7,134m), Yala Peak (5,500m) with their glistening peak and enchanting beauty is perhaps the front-runner amongst the natural delicacies the region has to offer. Removing the burden of having to trek days to just get a glimpse of the mountain tops the Langtang Helicopter Sightseeing tour is perhaps the best way to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Langtang region.
The journey begins from Kathmandu heading north chasing the striking Langtang Himalayan Range right to the heart of the region. The flight takes us over the tranquil Gosainkunda Lake with its icy shores and sparkling waters before heading towards the famous Kyanjin Gompa which is the only stop we take on this entire trip. We feast on a heavenly Himalayan breakfast in the company of the world’s tallest mountains before once again heading back the Kathmandu. The four-hour journey is an excellent chance to witness the enthralling beauty of Langtang which to date has been preserved away from the trappings of modern society. Uncrowded trails, glacial lakes, captivating Himalayas, and lush green forests filled with rhododendron blooming in variable shades of red and pink all guided by the sea of prayer flags and stone cairns that adorn the pathways. The Langtang helicopter sightseeing tour has a little bit of everything for everyone.
We, at Nepal Social Treks and Expedition, are keen to offer newer perspectives to our clients to revel in the mesmerizing beauty of Nepal. Langtang Helicopter Sightseeing Tour is one such attempt and we offer the best services and experience to live up to our promises.
- Aerial view of some of the world's highest mountains-Annapurna I (8,091m), Shishapangma (8,013m), Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Dorje Lakpa (6,996m), Gaurishankar (7,134m), Ganesh Himal (7,422m), Langshisha Ri (7,134m), Yala Peak (5,500m
- Ample of time to witness the tranquil Gosainkunda with its icy shores and sparkling waters
- The chance to observe the vibrant hamlets and their unique way of life
- Lush green forests filled with oak, pine, and rhododendron trees blooming in vibrant colors
- A chance to bear witness to the long history of Kyanjin Gompa all while tapping into the spiritual energy of the place
- A heavenly Himalayan breakfast with the majestic Himalayas keeping us company