Overview of Annapurna Helicopter Sight Seeing Tour
Annapurna Helicopter Sight Seeing tour is focused to those travelers who loves mountain and have limited time. You will get to observe the Annapurna area from helicopter and land at Mardi Base camp. If we could count the number of trekking routes evolving around the Annapurna Region on our fingers we are pretty sure we would need a few other pairs of hands. A region home to the rarest of flora, fauna, and wildlife, tantalizing Himalayas, stunning landscapes beyond imagination, and the rich history revolving around the region.
Annapurna Region is not only the oldest and most widely trekked areas of the nation but also home to some of the world’s most exciting Himalayas like the unconquered Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,997m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Gangapurna (7,455m), Hiunchuli (6,441m) all belonging to a long list of majestic peaks which surround the region. Oh! And did we mention this all can be done in a day? Annapurna Helicopter Sightseeing Tour takes you to the base camp of Mt. Annapurna (8091m) and the display of the Himalayas is simply indescribable.
The journey to one of the most thrilling adventures can begin either from Kathmandu or the tranquil city of Pokhara. The journey from Kathmandu heads parallel to the northern Himalayan range gradually heading east towards Annapurna Base Camp. The hustling and bustling city of Kathmandu disappears beneath us and the noises fade away as we take off toward our Himalayan adventure.
The only stop on this trip will be directly at Mardi Himal Base Camp, once content with the aerial view of the snowcapped summits. Ample time for breakfast will be provided before returning to Kathmandu where the trip ends. On the other end, the journey from Pokhara takes us north and directly towards Annapurna mastiff crossing the actual Annapurna Base Camp trail before once again landing at Mardi Base Camp. No matter the route the Annapurna Region is perhaps one of the most enjoyable journeys one could undertake mesmerizingly beautiful in every aspect and from up above its beauty is magnified tenfold.
Nepal Social Treks and Expedition introduces this tour with great pleasure and promise. We, along with our proficient team, are dedicated to providing the best experience to our clients and in doing so do not leave any stone unturned.
Clothing to Wear in Annapurna Helicopter Sight Seeing Tour
- Windproof down jackets
- Thermal wears
- The comfortable pair of shoes and thermal socks
- Gloves, scarves, and caps are most essential
- The additional piece of warm clothing just in case
- Comfortable trousers preferably hiking type which makes it easier to move around
Except during Monsoon, when the rain makes it difficult to take off and fog blocks the Himalayas, the Annapurna Sightseeing tour can be taken at any time. The temperatures during spring often rise to around 15 degrees Celsius and no longer fall to sub-zero in the mornings and nights. During summer it rises to around 18 and can hike up to 25 degrees Celsius and while autumn accommodates a similar temperature to spring the winter brings the temperature to around 9 degrees Celsius and falls down to sub-zero during the mornings and nights.
- Soaring over the majestic Himalayas including the Annapurna mastiff itself.
- Mesmerizing views of Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Gangapurna, and countless snowcapped mountains.
- Fly over the world's deepest gorge "Andha Galchi" and the fast-flowing Kaligandaki River
- A chance to witness forests filled with Rhododendrons blooming in variable shades of red, pink, and white from up above
- Witness the amphitheater of giant peaks up close before moving on to the glistening glacial moraines.
- 100 % Safe Flight with Fixed Departure.