Trekking Equipments & Clothing
trekking gears can be purchased from trekking shops in
kathmandu.Sometime the equipments is used or it may also be exported
new from overseas countries. Sleeping Bag, Warm down-filled and wind proof Jacket to protect from cold, Light weight trekking Shoes, Woolen Socks, Comfortable Trousers or loose Skits for women, Flashlight and Batteries, Hat Sunglasses and Sun cream to protect from sunburn, Gloves, Raincoat and other personal things like Camera, extra cloths etc. are mainly necessary while your are in trekking.
We have suggest you to bring the follwing list of quipments and personal clothes.
Personal Equipment (for trekking) :
- A pair of light hiking boots.
- A pair of sandals.
- Five pairs of woolen socks.
- One light wool / fleece sweater.
- One down sweater / jacket.
- One light wind Gore-Tex jacket and one light wind Gore-Tex pant.
- A pair of Gore-Tex glove shells with liner or ski gloves.
- One sunscreen lotion SPF 10 to 30 and one sunscreen stick SPF 10 to 30.
- A one - litter water bottle and purifier.
- Two T - shirts and one long sleeve T - shirts.
- Flashlight (extra batteries)
- Camera and photo films as per your interest.
- Sun hat.
- One trekking baggy pants.
- First aid kit
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, toilet rolls, bath towel etc)
Climbing Gear Checklist:
- Harness/ Jumper
- Ice Axe/ waterproof jacket (1 per person)
- Figure 8
- Carbines (2 per person)
- Gaiter, rope (minimum 50 m.)
- Mess kit/ down pants (waterproof)
- Thermal gloves/mittens
- Dome tents
- Extra food for 1 to 3 days
- Cooking gas